Default Zoom for InfoWindow

New home Forums Pro Add-on Default Zoom for InfoWindow

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months ago by AbelC.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    agrudick

I am running WPGMaps version 8.0.21 and Pro Add-on version 8.0.25. When I click on a marker in the table below the map, the map appears with the InfoWindow open corresponding to the selected marker with the map’s zoom level set at 8 clicks out from the tightest zoom. Unfortunately because of my marker density, 8 clicks out is very inconvenient for my users. Can you please change the default zoom upon selection of a marker from the table to 4 clicks out from the tightest zoom instead of 8?

Thanks,
    Art R.

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Could I kindly ask if you could please provide me with a screenshot of the issue you are currently experiencing?

Unfortunately, this is not supported by default to change the zoom level on marker listing item click at the moment, however, this can be achieved with Custom JS.

Would you perhaps be open to provide me with a link to your map page so that we can prepare the code needed to achieve this and get back to you as soon as possible?

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

agrudick

Abel,

About a half an hour ago I sent you a private reply including my weebsite log-in info. I just want to verify that you received it.

Thanks
    Art

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

I was now able to log in and I have added the Custom JS code to achieve this in Maps -> Settings -> Advanced -> Custom JS.

Please do let me know if you are happy with the changes made so far?

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

agrudick

Perfect! Thanks!

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for letting us know, and that is great to hear.

It is only a pleasure and please do let me know if there is ever anything else that we can assist you with.

We will gladly assist with any questions or issues you may be having.

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.