Customizations?

New home Forums Gold Add-on Troubleshooting Customizations?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    renunes

Hello,
    I would like to know if your plugin may it’s the best solution to our business. Can I make you some questions?
    I need one WordPress plugin map that will provide one big list around the world with “coachs” with different professional levels. It’s an multi-language website so, the translation its very important too. (pt-BR, esp, Eng).

The markers it’s a filter that shows where they are available with their specific level.

Here’s the information necessary in every professional – popup

Name:
    Phone:
    Professional Level: (Dropdown List) [level 1, level 2, level 3]
    Description:
    Directions:
    Days and Time: 09:00 – 18.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us!

Our plugin allows you to create a professional map with an unlimited amount of markers. The plugin is translatable in many main languages.

It is able to filter the markers by category – and you can use the ‘Categories’ for the specific levels.

Regarding the format of the popup / InfoWindow, unfortunately, custom fields aren’t available so all the fields listed aren’t featured in the plugin.
    Title – Featured
    Phone – Not featured but can be added to the Description section
    Gender – Not featured but can be added to the Description section
    Professional Level – This can be achieved with Categories and allows you to choose which category/level they are.
    Description – Featured
    E-mail – Not featured but can be added to the Description section
    Directions – This is not shown for each marker but is a separate feature which can be disabled and allows you to get the Directions to any marker – Here is a demo – http://www.wpgmaps.com/demo/directions/
    Days and Time – Not featured but can be added to the Description section

I am sorry for the fields that aren’t featured and the inconvenience caused, but we will definitely look at adding custom fields in a future release.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.