Custom Fields for VGM

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers Pre-sale questions Custom Fields for VGM

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Minoriu 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Bandare

On the information page for the Visitor Generated Markers, you list 5 fields that a visitor can add to a particular map. I would like to know, can I add additional fields or choose what fields are compulsory?

Hi Bandare,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us!

Unfortunately, adding custom fields is not possible at the moment. The plugin does allow you to change which fields to show but doesn’t allow you to choose which fields are compulsory.

I am sorry for the inconvenience,

Please let me know if this answers your questions.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Bandare

It does answer the question and thanks. Very sad as I really like the plugin. However, I don’t think I can use the plugin without being able to create and edit my own fields…. Very sad…. Still, a great plugin for many.

Hi Bandare,

My apologies for the delay in response as I did not receive a notice of your response.

I am sorry that the plugin does not meet your needs at the moment, but I should mention that we are working on adding this feature in a future release.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Bandare

thank you Dylan. It’s a really awesome plugin. 🙂

Thanks Bandare,

Your kind words are truly appreciated.

Best regards,
    Dylan

Minoriu

Hi! Has something changed? Adding a website field would be great.

Perry

Hi there

Thanks for getting in touch!

Support for Custom Fields has been added in our latest release – version 7, so yes, this can be done now.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.