custom field marker

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries custom field marker

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    susiesusie

hello
    i would like to set the marker via custom field in a post – but not with gps-data, but street and cityname. is this possible? how would i have to embedd this map?

thanks for help! nadia

SupportTeam

Hi Nadia,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

As the plugin is set up at the current moment, you are only able to set up a Custom Marker with the GPS coordinates as detailed in our existing documentation – Custom Marker Setup. I do apologize for this.

We are however working on adding much greater detail into the Custom Fields and as such we are diligently working on the Custom Fields at this very moment and we hope to release it into the plugin in the next few major updates. As this is a large feature, I cannot state with absolute certainty when it will be released, however, we are aiming to improve the plugin substantially in the next year.

If you require anything else, please get back to me and I will be happy to help you.

susiesusie

hi nathan, thanks for the reply, looking forward to the updates!
    meanwhile i found a different solution with formidable pro and simple and “Simple Google Maps Short Code” plugin, is ok for the moment, will change as soon as you are online!

thanks and happy new year! nadia

SupportTeam

Hi Nadia,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you, there was an issue with the forum plugin not sending updates to the tickets.

Thank you for your patience, we are hoping for a release of the Custom Marker adding very soon.

If there is anything else that you require, please get back to me and I will be happy to help you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.