Curved polylines

New home Forums Gold Add-on Troubleshooting Curved polylines

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SupportTeam 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

beltran

Hi there!

Is there anyway to create curved polylines?

I know that is not possible with the plugging yet, but, do you know any config option or JS library that can help me?

Thanks a lot!
    Beltran

SupportTeam

Hi Beltran,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Unfortunately, the only way to add Polygons and Polylines is through adding them manually to the map. There is also no known library to use to have curved lines. I apologize sincerely for this.

If you need anything else, please get back to me and I will try my level best to help you.

beltran

Hi Nathan!

Thank you for your advice.

I’m also trying to change the polylines color using an onclick event. I change polyline_settings values, as you can see in the attached picture, but the line color on the map doesn’t change. How can I do it?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

SupportTeam

Hi Beltran,

Can you please tell me where you are adding this code (and can you please send me the code you are adding) so I can check on it to see if there are any omissions that may be there?

You should be able to add the code to wpgmaps.js and have it fire on your site if it is recorded correctly?

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.