CSV upload causes There has been a critical error on your website

New home Forums Gold Add-on Troubleshooting CSV upload causes There has been a critical error on your website

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Patricia Rae Linn
    Participant

Whenever I try to upload a marker CSV, it crashes my site and throws this error message: There has been a critical error on your website. I have tried a variety of themes including the default WordPress theme — same problem every time. Chat support won’t reply (after days) and I’ve just sent n email to Nick. PLEASE HELP! Thanks, Pat

Steven

Hi Pat,

Thank you so much for getting in touch and our sincerest apologies for the trouble.

Could I kindly ask you to provide us with the CSV file you are attempting to import as well as the exact steps taken for the import via the advanced tab?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Patricia Rae Linn
    Participant

I just tried to respond to this and it didn’t take. PLEASE email me so I can get this DONE!!!

Patricia Rae Linn
    Participant

Please verify you just got my private post!

Steven

Hi Patricia,

Thank you so much for getting back to us and my apologies for the delay over the weekend.

I have taken a look and it appears we have received your email which is assigned to one of our agents who will be responding and assisting you with your mentioned issue today.

Do have a pleasant day ahead and we look forward to helping get this issue corrected as promptly as possible.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.