CSV Export for individual Maps

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries CSV Export for individual Maps

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    guillaume

Hi!
    I installed the pro plugin (Version 6.07) and i’m looking how i may import/export individual maps.
    I found the button to download all map and marker data but this sends all my marker data for all maps in one file.
    I may filter the wpgmza.csv file by map_id but is there easiest way to export individual maps?
    Thanks.

PatD

At the current time, WP Google Maps only provides functionality for exporting all the map data to a CSV file.

guillaume

Hi! Pat and thank you for your message.
    This is what i understand yes, but on the pro Add-on versin 6 description page https://www.wpgmaps.com/purchase-professional-version/ there is this precision: Plus the following new features: (1) Import/export individual maps as well as import/export markers, polygons and polylines.

I understood that this new version allow to export individual maps. Did i misunderstand something?

Thanks.
    guillaume

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by guillaume.
    Andrew

Hi Guillaume,

Thank you for your feedback.

I sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding as exporting data for an individual map is still currently being developed, but the marker, polygon and polyline data is able to be exported as separate entities.

Please would you send through temporary administrative WordPress account details so I may login and assist you in exporting map data for a specific map?

Thank you for your patience.

Please mark your reply as private so only moderators may see your login details

guillaume

Thanks Andrew for your answer.
    Befor I give you access, may you tell me how you do this?
    On the back office advanced screen, i may export one CSV file. Is there some hidden button allowing to chose which the marker data of o specific map?
    Or do you export the full csv then filter the csv to keep the marker data of the specified map?
    Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    guillaume

Hi! any one to tell me if there is a way to may export a CSV file for a specific map or f the only way is to export the full csv and then filter it to keep the marker data of the specified map?
    Thanks

Dylan

Hi Guillaume,

So sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this one.

It appears that your last response slipped through our notification system. We really would’ve liked to have gotten back to you sooner.

Unfortunately there is not way to export a specific map’s markers without exporting the rest of the map/marker information.

I believe Andrew would have logged in and downloaded the map/marker data -> And then continued to filter the data from his side for you.

So sorry for the confusion.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.