CSV Data

New home Forums Gold Add-on CSV Data

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fran Teveoonline
    Participant

Hello,

I have the gold version of the plugin, and I have a CSV containing the info of 2000 stores that I would like to upload, but I don’t know how to work the info for each store so that everything is imported correctly.

The information I have for each store is:
    Name, address (street and number), town, zip code, province.

Could you tell me how I have to work the file to be able to import the information in the plugin and show it on the map? I mean, is it mandatory, for example, to put latitude and longitude?

Thanks

Vanessa

Hi Fran,

Thank you for getting in touch, we do appreciate your time tremendously.

Unfortunately, latitude and longitude will be needed in order to complete your import correctly.

Could I kindly ask you to please have a look at the link provided below as it provides an example of how the CSV file should be structured.
    https://www.wpgmaps.com/documentation/exporting-and-importing-your-markers/

Alternatively, could I kindly ask you to send a Google Drive link containing the file to “[email protected]” so that I may reformat it for you?

I hope this answers your question and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Vanessa Rufo

Fran Teveoonline
    Participant

Good morning,

thank you very much for your reply, I am writing to the email address you indicated!

Vanessa

Hi Fran,

Thank you so much for the information you have provided, I have thus responded to your email regarding this.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,
    Vanessa Rufo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.