Critical Error

New home Forums Pro Add-on Troubleshooting Critical Error

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    spcasteel71

Hi Matthew,

Are you still working on this? It has been over a week since last I heard from you.

Thanks,

Steve
    chicagobikeadventures.com

spcasteel71

Hi Matthew,

Are you there? It has been two weeks. I’m going to start a new thread in hopes of attracting your or anyone’s eyes.

Matthew

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your patience and time on this, I really appreciate it.

I have taken a look at your page again (https://chicagobikeadventures.com/former-firehouses-map/), and it appears that you are receiving a Javascript error:
    jQuery.Deferred exception: $(...).datepicker is not a function TypeError: $(...).datepicker is not a function

It appears that this error is originating from the following path: https://chicagobikeadventures.com/wp-content/plugins/booking-calendar/js/booking.js?ver=10.12

With that said, please may you disable the booking-calender plugin so that I may test further and see if that error had an effect on this issue?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

spcasteel71

Hi Matthew,

I have disabled the booking-calendar plugin. Looking forward to hear what you find out. Let me know what else I can do.

Thanks,

Steve

Matthew

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your response and time on this, I really appreciate it!

Thank you for the confirmation, I have taken a look further and it appears that an adjustment to the code was needed which I have made accordingly around line 104 of class.category-tree-native.php:

if($parent != NULL && !is_array($parent->children)){
    	$parent->children = array();
    	$parent->children[] = $node;
    }

Please may you confirm if this has helped?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

spcasteel71

Hi Matthew,

That worked! Posts with single maps now load on the front end. On the back end I can edit both the posts and maps. Yay! I left the booking calendar plugin deactivated until I heard from you. Can I re-activate that now as well?

Thanks for your help with this,

Steve

spcasteel71

Hi Matthew

I tried sending a message with links and it didn’t post. Here is a pdf.

Thanks

Steve

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spcasteel71

Hi Matthew,

Has there been any progress regarding my original critical error problem and the issues in the pdf I sent last week?

Thanks,

Steve

Matthew

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your time and my apologies for the delayed response.

I have taken a look at your maps in your first point, and it appears that there are no categories found in your categories REST endpoint.

With that said, please may you confirm if you have still have categories for your maps (Maps -> Categories)?

With regards to your second point, the previous issue was related to categories, thus please may we attempt to resolve point 1 first to see if that resolves point 2?

I look forward to your response.

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

spcasteel71

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for quick response. Before this issue I did have categories. Up until we did the last week’s fix there were categories. But the Marker Categories page now says “No categories found…” (screen shot below.) I clicked through Add New Marker just to explore. On the “Add A Marker Category” page in the Parent Category (optional) drop down menu you can see all of the categories remain there.

Thanks,

Steve

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.