conflict with ithemes security

New home Forums Pro Add-on Troubleshooting conflict with ithemes security

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    digitaliway

There is a conflick with your plugin and ithemes. I am getting the following error, but when I deactivate the basic wpgmaps the error goes away and then ithemes will function. I am using pro also.

A “not found” error prevented the request from completing as expected. The server returned a 404 status code, indicating that the server was unable to find the requested admin-ajax.php file. This could be due to a plugin/theme conflict, a server configuration issue, or an incomplete WordPress installation. Please try refreshing the page and trying again. If the request continues to fail, you may have to alter plugin settings, alter server configurations, or reinstall WordPress.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by digitaliway.
    Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you so much for reporting this to us.

We would definitely like to look into this ASAP and find a solution to the conflict for you.

Could I ask you to send me a screenshot of the issue on your side as this may assist me identifying the issue?

Could I ask you to walk me through the steps taken for this error to display?

rakibdhk

http://prntscr.com/ekrgox

wp-admin/admin-ajax.php is inaccessible. What’s wrong there?

Facing same issue like @digitaliway

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by rakibdhk.
    rakibdhk

Forget it. I got my solution. wp-admin/admin-ajax.php file access permission was 00 which should be 644. I renamed and upload a new copy of the file from another wordpress. It has solved the issue.

Dylan

Hi there,

I’m so glad to hear you found a solution for this.

Please let me know if you need anything else in future.

🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.