Compatible with Polylang

New home Forums Pro Add-on Pre-sale questions Compatible with Polylang

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PuntoD
    Participant

Hello, would like to know if plugin is compatible with polylang and admits unlimited markers in elementor. Thanks!

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we do appreciate your time.

I have run a few tests with Polylang and WP Go Maps and it appears that the maps load correctly and are translated correctly where applicable.

I did however notice that you cannot set specific translations in the map components, as it appears that Polylang will just translate the page content.

We have integrated with WPML to achieve being able to translate separate strings in the map components if you’d like to look into using WPML instead.

With regards to adding markers, yes you may add unlimited markers in your Map Editor (Maps -> Maps -> Edit).

I hope this answers your question?

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

PuntoD
    Participant

Hello, thanks for you reply. I am not sure if I understand well about the map components. I was thinking the possibility of buying the plugin. If I cannot use it due to compatibility issues is refund possible?

Using WPML instead of Polylang is not possible 🙁

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to me and for your time on this, I really appreciate it!

Yes, we do offer a 30-day refund policy should you find that WP Go Maps does not meet your requirements.

I hope this answers your question?

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.