Circle FillColor

New home Forums Pro Add-on Circle FillColor

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    aliossi

Hi,

i am using the pro plugin. I need to draw some circles (e.g. 3) around a marker. The idea of the circles is to visualize a flying distance of e.g 20, 30 an 60 minutes around the marker (airport). To create the circles is no problem with the circle-feature, unfortunately i am not able to set the fillColor to “transparent” or the opacity to “0” as one can do within the polygon-feature. So, I only need the stroke of the circle, no filling.

Is there a way to solve my problem?

Andreas

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, this is not supported by default at the moment, however, I will definitely add this request to the Feature Request items for our development team to have a look at.

We will then assess the request, and if approved we will add it to our plugin in the future.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

Please do let me know if there is anything else that we can assist you with?

Kind Regards,
    Abel

aliossi

thanks.

As I can see here, I think there are some solutions by adding custom code to the plugin with settings for stroke, fillcolor and opacity… Is it may possible to adjust the code of existing circles (which i could create before with the tool)?

Thanks
    Andreas

AbelC

Hi Andreas,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

Yes, this can be achieved with Custom JS, however, we are planning to add this feature to the upcoming Pro version v8.1 and the Custom JS could cause issues when you have this version installed.

With that said, please do let me know if you would like us to provide you with Custom JS to achieve this?

I hope this helps clarify, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

aliossi

Hi Abel,

I would really appreciate it, if You provide the custom js code, because we are right in the middle of our (postponed, due to covid-19) high season.
    Do You need any information?

Of course i will delete the code before updating to 8.1

best regards

Andreas

AbelC

HI Andreas,

Thank you for your response.

Could I kindly ask if you could please provide me with a link to your map page?

We will then be able to prepare the code needed to achieve this and get back to you ASAP.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

aliossi

Hi Abel,

here it comes: https://ostseeflug.com/reichweite
    Please mention, where to change the color (stroke), radius and position of the circle in context with your provided code, because the circles are not in their final size, color and position. Hope thats ok, otherwise give me short feedback and will change it quickly.

Thanks in Advance

Andreas

AbelC

Hi Andreas,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

Could I kindly ask if you could please navigate to Maps -> Settings -> Advanced -> Custom JS -> Please paste the following code below:

jQuery(function($) {
    $(window).on("markersplaced.wpgmza", function(event) {
    var options = {
    		strokeColor: '#FF0000',
    		strokeOpacity: 0.25,
    		strokeWeight: 2,
    		fillColor: '#FF0000',
    		fillOpacity: 0.15,
    		map: WPGMZA.getMapByID(WPGMZA.maps[0].id),
    	};
    var circle_20miles = circle_array[0];
    var circle_40miles = circle_array[1];
    var circle_60miles = circle_array[2];

circle_20miles.setOptions(options);
    circle_40miles.setOptions(options);
    circle_60miles.setOptions(options);

});
    });

Please do let me know if you are happy with the changes made.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

aliossi

Hi Abel,

great, thats exactly what we need. Thanks a lot and i am looking forward to V8.1 😉

Kind Regards,
    Andreas

AbelC

Hi Andreas,

Thank you so much for letting me know, and that is great to hear.

It is only a pleasure and please do let me know if there is ever anything else that we can assist you with.

If you ever have two minutes spare, please consider reviewing the plugin on https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post it would mean the world to me! (If possible, could I ask you to mention both your name and mine (Abel) in the review for administrative purposes.)

This would be a tremendous help and have a great day!

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.