Change Number of Listings Displayed Under Map

New home Forums Gold Add-on Change Number of Listings Displayed Under Map

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lbono 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lbono

Right now my map is showing me 3 columns of listings under the map. I’d like to change this to display 4 columns. How can I go about doing this. I didn’t see anything in the settings so I’m assuming I need custom CSS.

• This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  lbono.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Perry

Hi there

Thank you for getting in touch.

You can use CSS’s “columns” rule to alter this.

We can give you specific code if you need, if so can you please provide the URL to your map page?

Kind regards
    – Perry

lbono

Here is the URL to the map page. I would like the code to display 4 across.

Loan Officers

lbono

If you could also tell me where to put that code i’d appreciate it. I’m not seeing any place to put custom code within the plugin.

Steven

Hi there,

Steven here from the support team.

We can see you are using WP Google Map Gold, by Flippercode. You are unfortunately through to the support desk for WP Google Maps and WP Google Maps Pro add-on by Code Cabin. I’m afraid you would have to speak to Flippercode to get an answer on this as we’re not familiar with the code.

If you would like to try out our plugin, we support listings through our Pro add-on (https://www.wpgmaps.com/purchase-professional-version/) which can be adapted to any number of columns with a single line of CSS. It can also be adapted for a different number of columns based on screen size.

If you’re interested in trying, you would need to purchase a license, but if you’re not 100% happy we have a 30-day refund policy set out at https://wpgmaps.com/terms-conditions

I hope this helps?

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.