Change number color in clustered markers?

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries Change number color in clustered markers?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dylan 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

spinetree

I was able to swap out the images for clustered markers by editing core.js as described in another thread, but can’t figure out how to change the color of the numbers themselves.

(There was a thread about this a couple years ago with a CSS solution, but the new markup has just a bunch of divs so nothing to easily target. Looks like the color’s being set in a JS file somewhere.)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us.

You are correct in that we do not set the text-color of the marker clustering within the code.

However this can be achieved by setting the ‘textColor’ attribute when initializing the marker clustering.

For more detailed reference on this please have a look here: https://googlemaps.github.io/js-marker-clusterer/docs/reference.html

I would however be more than happy to guide you through the process required? If you would like this, please send me the color your prefer and I will send you the steps involved.

Thank you for your time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.