Change Font Color in Marker Text

New home Forums Basic Version Change Font Color in Marker Text

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kelseyroth 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kelseyroth

Hello,

My site’s font color is white so when the marker text comes up, it’s invisible against the white marker pop-up. Is there a way to make the marker text black?

Thanks!

Nick Duncan
    Keymaster

Hi there
    Thank you for getting in touch.
    Yes there is! Please may you give me the URL of your map page so I can provide you with the correct CSS to apply, along with instructions.

Kind regards
    Nick

kelseyroth

Hi Nick,

Sorry for the late response, I never received notification that my question was answered. I’ll have to check my settings.

The URL is:

Where to find it

Thanks,

Kelsey

AbelC

Hi Kelsey,

Abel here from the support team, nice to meet you.

Thank you so much for getting back to me, and my sincere apologies for the inconvenience and delayed response.

You can change the marker text by adding Custom CSS.

Could I kindly ask if you could please navigate to Maps -> Settings -> Advanced -> Custom CSS -> Please add the following code:

.wpgmza_map {
    color: black;
    }

This should now change the marker text to black.

Please do let me know if this is working for you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

kelseyroth

Thank you Abel, thank did the trick!

AbelC

Hi Kelsey,

Thank you for letting me know, and that is great to hear.

It is only a pleasure and please do let me know if there is ever anything else that we can assist you with.

If you ever have two minutes spare, please consider reviewing the plugin on https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post it would mean the world to me! (If possible, could I ask you to mention both your name and mine in the review for administrative purposes, this would be a tremendous help!)

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.