Change colors of Print & Reset Directions buttons

New home Forums Pro Add-on Change colors of Print & Reset Directions buttons

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tcghs

On this page https://tcghs.org/map-directions/

after I enter a from location and press the GO button a set of directions is generated and displayed. At the top of the instructions a Print Directions and Reset Direction buttons are displayed (Blue with white Text).

I’d like to change these colors but can’t seem to identify the CSS class correctly.

Have tried

.wpgmza-directions-result__buttons a {
    background-color: #9c0621 !important;
    color: #f5f5dc !important;
    }

but no luck.

Any idea of what I need to do?

Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch, we do appreciate your time tremendously.

My apologies for the trouble experienced in restyling these buttons on your side.

It appears some of our internal styles are flagged as !important which means that an additional specificity is required when overriding the styling for these elements.

Please take a look at the CSS below:

.wpgmza-directions-buttons .wpgmza-directions-result__buttons.wpgmza-directions-result__buttons a {
        background-color: #9c0621 !important;
        color: #f5f5dc !important;
    }

I believe this should add the needed specificity to the selection to allow the override styles to apply.

I hope this helps?

tcghs

Thanks much – worked great!

I saw that other background-color that was marked !important but didn’t realize it was internal to the plugin.

Dylan

Fantastic news, so glad to hear that helped!

My apologies once again for the confusion that may have caused!

Have a great day further, and please feel free to get in touch if you ever need anything else in the future, I would gladly assist.

🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.