center map and move category filter section

New home Forums Gold Add-on General queries center map and move category filter section

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  serenebabe 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

serenebabe

Hello — I tried for a while to search the forum for answers, but haven’t had luck.

I have a few questions. The first is that I’ve figured out how to turn on the “filter by category” option, but I would like to have that appear below the map instead of above it. Also, can that filter-by-category option menu also show the icons for those categories?

The last question is that before I turned on the filter-by-category option, our map loaded with the USA centered (as we want it) but now it’s showing much of North and South America. How can I change it back to defaulting to the USA as the main map?

Thank you!

Our map is here: https://lutheransrestoringcreation.org/map-of-lrc-care-for-creation-ministries/

serenebabe

I figured out how to have the map center the way I want it — I have to be sure it’s positioned correctly when I save it.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I am glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue with centering the map.

Regarding the category filter positioning, could I kindly ask if you could temporarily enable it so that I can assist you further with this?

Kind regards,
    Dylan

serenebabe
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi there,

It is only a pleasure. Please let me know if there is ever anything else I can assist you with.

Hope you have a great week further.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.