Categories

New home Forums Gold Add-on Troubleshooting Categories

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dylan 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    First time user running WP 4.7.2 and Divi Theme.

When I create a Category and save…the category name does not appear in the category list and nor is it available when adding a marker. Screen confirms the category has been created however.

Help appreciated.

Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you so much for reporting this issue to us, and my sincere apologies for this occurring on your side.

From what you have mentioned it seems there may be a possibility that the activation hook was unable to complete. To elaborate, when activating the plugin, a series of actions are run to create tables in your database. In the event that this fails, some tables may not be present.

Could I ask you to try deactivating the plugin and re-activating it to see if this allows the activation hook to complete the setup of the tables?

Thank you so much for your time, we will get this sorted ASAP for you. 🙂

Hi Dylan,
    Thanks for that – re-activating worked!

Your help appreciated.

regards
    Peter

Dylan

Hi Peter,

So glad to hear this did the trick.

Have a great day! 🙂

Hi Dylan

i have the same problem as above.

works when i re-activate the basic plugin. But when i activating the pro version it stops working again.

So the result is it only working in basic mode not when using pro or gold plugin.

/Fredrik

Dylan

Hi Fredrik,

So sorry to hear you are having issue with this.

Do you perhaps have a linked to your map on the front end? This will allow me to debug this from my side.

Alternatively, could you send me a screenshot of what you see on your side when the Pro is active?

This reply has been marked as private.

Dylan

imaginate

Dylan
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.