New home › Forums › Pro Add-on › Troubleshooting › Can’t edit markers just get 3 balls
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by Matthew.
March 31, 2021 at 2:05 pm #68339PixelZooParticipant
I have the pro addon and have updated them to maps v8.1.11 and pro v8.1.10 which fixed some other problems I was having. But now I can’t edit my existing markers in the backend and I just get three loading balls. The markers are also missing their categories and therefore the filter is not working on the frontend (but I can’t edit the markers to fix that).
The map is on https://www.nasho.org.za/projects/April 1, 2021 at 8:37 am #68344MatthewModerator
Thank you for getting in touch with us, and my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you are experiencing.
1. Navigate to the map and attempt to edit a marker.
2. Right-click on the page and click on ‘Inspect’ – This will open the Developer Tools window for your browser.
3. Locate the “Console” tab and click on it.
4. You should see the console area open with warnings listed in yellow and errors listed in red.
5. If possible, could I kindly ask you to please share a screenshot of any errors that are being displayed?
If you are uncomfortable in sharing the respective screenshot mentioned above on this public forum, you may also send it to “[email protected]co.za” with reference to this forum thread.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
MatthewJune 9, 2021 at 1:57 pm #69367PixelZooParticipant
Sorry for the delay in reply.
Thank you for the details troubleshooting instructions, it was the rest api being blocked and I narrowed it down to another plugin (Advanced Access Manager) which was blocking/clashing with it. I reset AAM settings and the map and filters are editable and work as intended.
PixelzooJune 9, 2021 at 2:02 pm #69368MatthewModerator
Thank you for getting back to me and most valued time, I tremendously appreciate it!
I am most happy to hear that, and it was my great pleasure assisting you with this.
Please may you kindly consider reviewing our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post?
It would really mean the world to me! And if possible, please could I kindly ask you to mention both your name and mine in the review for administrative purposes as this would be a tremendous help?
Should you ever require any further assistance, I am more than happy to help.
Have a fantastic day further!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.