Can't create Category :(

New home Forums Pro Add-on Troubleshooting Can't create Category :(

Tagged: 

This topic contains 52 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Perry 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Perry

Hi Diane,

Sorry to hear you’re having issues, I logged into your site and I was able to successfully add a category, you’ll see my “Test” category if you take a look. Could you possibly try again please?

Kind regards

eliton

Hi There I cant create gategory with this plugin

arastrelli

Hello, me too, I can not create categories. I turned off the super cache plugin and deleted the cache

arastrelli

Solved!
    I had to de-activate and then re-activate both the Basic and Pro plugins.

Perry

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch,

This issue is caused by the “parent” column not being correctly installed in the database, you can solve the issue by de-activating and then re-activating the plugin, which causes the install to run, adding the missing column.

Kind regards

Same problem. Cant create category even after a success message.

WP Google Maps – Version 7.0.02
    WP Google Maps – Pro Add-on – Version 7.03
    I have about 25 active plugins.
    Currently on WordPress 4.8.6

Please do let me know what all details would you require?
    so can send a private reply with credentials and link to my site.

tlabrusse

Hi there,

I just installed WP google map pro and cannot create a category either. I’ve tried to deactivate reactivate both pluggins without success, and tried Perry’s technique to edit the wp-google-maps-pro_categories.php file addind the code he gave. Still doesn’t work.
    The message still says that the category has been successfully created but it doesn’t appear neither in the list nor when I want to affect a category to a new marker.

What do you recommend ? I mainly bought this pluggin for this feature and the fact that users can filter on categories..

Thanks for your help,

Best

Thomas

tlabrusse

Hi,

Following up on this issue.
    Anyone has any idea how to tackle this other than just rebooting the two pluggins ?
    I also tried to uninstall/reinstall both pluggins without success.

Help would be really appreciated

Thanks

Thomas

tlabrusse

Hi,

Up. Sorry to be pushy but if I can’t create a category this pluggin is of no use to me. I tried both solutions provided, neither of them worked.

Thanks for your help,

Thomas

Perry

Hi Thomas

I’m really sorry for the lack of response, for some reason I didn’t get any e-mail notifications for this thread previously.

Can you please go to your Dashboard -> Updates and force check for updates, you should be able to update to 7.10.20 and 7.10.16 Pro.

If no updates appear for our plugin, please mail me directly on [email protected] and I’ll provide you with a link to the latest Pro.

Again I apologise for the delay in responding, please let me know if this solves the issue for you?

Kind regards
    – Perry

tlabrusse

Hey Perry,

No worries, thanks for your answer.

I just send you an e-mail because I tried to force the update of my pro plugin – the version I have is 6.27 instead of 7.10.16 – but it doesn’t work.

Best,

Thomas

Perry

Hi Thomas

WP Google Maps 6 is a different product – 6.27 is the most up-to-date version.

Could you please raise a ticket at https://www.wpgmaps.com/contact-us , FAO Perry, attaching your FTP details if permissible, and I will get this solved for you as soon as possible.

Kind regards
    – Perry

tlabrusse

Hi Perry,

Thanks, I just submitted the ticket.
    Though I don’t understand why the version that was provided to me, and I updated, is not the same product ? What is different between the 6.27 and the 7.10.16 then, if my version is the last update ?

Kind Regards,

Thomas

Perry

Hi Thomas

I responded to your e-mail just now, please confirm receipt?

Kind regards
    – Perry

nfennich

Hi I have problem with creating Categories and sub category
    and also I would like to know how to create a marker list with sub-marker in the google map like this pic that I attached because the all purpose of getting this plugin is the create a category

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.