Can't change Marker image

New home Forums Gold Add-on Troubleshooting Can't change Marker image

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Coreadmin 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Coreadmin

When I try to change Marker image i got a blank window that says http://www.xxxx.se reject connection (but on Swedish). See the attached file.

Why can’t I use this feature?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Perry

Hi there

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues.

It appears that the server serving up the marker icon is rejecting the connection to download the icon for some reason.

Can you please link us to the page in question, or alternatively, copy and paste the full error message, so we can advise further on this matter?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Coreadmin

This is the link to the map, it’s not all done and I would like to change the markers:

Referenskarta

Perry

Hi there

On closer inspection, it appears you are using the plugin “WP Google Map Gold” by flippercode. You are through to the support forums for “WP Google Maps” by Code Cabin.

Unfortunately, we wouldn’t be able to advise consider we don’t author this plugin.

If you would like to try our plugin, we would be more than happy to help get you set up and running.

I hope that helps?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Coreadmin

I’m sorry that I taken you time, I didn’t understand that you have another plugin.

Perry

Hi there

You are very welcome.

If you are interested in migrating, we’d be quite happy to assist,

Otherwise good luck with your issue!

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.