Can't add marker by address

New home Forums Basic Version Troubleshooting Can't add marker by address

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    anssi

Hello!

I was wondering if I can make a marker based on to an address. For an example, if I write “London” or any street name and hit enter, nothing happens. I can only add markers by pinpointing it in the map.

This affects my buying decision if it does not work as I hoped it would work.

Yours,
    Anssi

SupportTeam

Hi Anssi

So sorry for only getting back to you now.

Please go to ‘Maps’ -> ‘Edit’, right click on the screen, click ‘Inspect’ -> ‘Console’ and take a screenshot of the console log after trying to add a marker so that I can try assist you further with this?

anssi
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SupportTeam

Hi Anssi

Please try adding a marker by entering the address, clicking on the preferred address from the dropdown, followed by clicking on the ‘Add Marker’ button. Does this help at all?

anssi

‘lo buddy

There is no drop down menu appearing when I try to type. By writing “London” and hitting “Add Marker” button I get this REQUEST_DENIED pop-up. I tried this with Google Maps API Key restricted to my URL and without any restrictions.

anssi
    SupportTeam
    anssi
    anssi
    SupportTeam

Hi Anssi

Sorry for the delay in response.

The plugin just needed to be updated 🙂 The version that was installed didn’t cater for the API key being loaded in the Google Maps API call.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.