Cannot save/load Markers

New home Forums Basic Version Cannot save/load Markers

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months ago by AbelC.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bnooyen
    Participant

I’ve installed the plugin and am unable to save/load markers. I’ve disabled all other plugins, but the issue still persists. I’ve attached some screenshots that show the Add/Edit map screen hangs on “Processing…”

My wordpress version is: 5.4
    Plugin version is: 8.0.22

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by bnooyen.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and delayed response over the weekend.

I have viewed your screenshot and it appears that this is indeed due to the 400 (Bad Request) error in the console.

Could I kindly ask if you could please click on the link provided in the 400 error and please provide us with a screenshot of the message?

Alternatively, would you perhaps be open to please submit a support ticket here -> https://www.wpgmaps.com/support/ -> And please provide us with a temporary admin account so that we can take a closer look at what is causing this issue?

If so, could you please mention my name (Abel) in this ticket so that the other agents will know to assign this ticket to me.

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

We look forward to hearing back from you and assisting you further.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

bnooyen
    Participant

I’ve submitted a ticket with temporary login credentials. I also tried to reply to your email but received a bounce back.

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

We have now responded to your ticket.

Could I kindly ask if you could please confirm if you have received my response?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

bnooyen
    Participant

It appears to be resolved, thank you so much!

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for letting us know, and that is great to hear.

Please do let me know if there is ever anything else that we can assist you with.

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.