Cannot right click to add marker

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers Troubleshooting Cannot right click to add marker

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ShiftingGround
    Participant

Hello! I created a map with VGM markers about a month ago and am able to add markers through coordinates or an address but am unable to add a marker through right clicking.

I have the pro add-on and all of the plugins are updated. The site isn’t yet published but the address is http://www.shiftingground-mapping.ca/.

I was wondering if you have any idea what might be causing the issue.

Thanks so much!

Steven

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch, we really appreciate your time.

Unfortuantely, we would need to take a closer look at the website in order to determine what is occurring.

One option is if the form has been added separately as detailed in the below docs:
    – https://www.wpgmaps.com/documentation/separating-the-vgm-form-from-the-map/

This will prevent this right-click action from occurring.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Marc_Andressen
    Participant

I have a similar Issue, while in the first step I will add markers manually from the Backend, the idea is to allow Users to add additional Markers. The Map is currently embedded into this page.

Karten-Test

I can add Markers from a Windows System though. But on a Mac it fails.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Marc_Andressen.
    Steven

Hi @Marc_Andressen,

Thank you so much for getting in touch, we really appreciate it.

I have taken a closer look at your site on both Mac and Windows, however, adding a marker seems to work as expected.

Might I kindly ask if you are perhaps using a different browser or what browser you are making use of?

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.