Cannot pan the map

New home Forums Basic Version Cannot pan the map

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hilton

Hi all

I have just set up your plugin and all is great.
    I, however, have one problem, When I open my web browser I cannot pan, zoom in or do anything on the map.

Do you have any thoughts on what may be causing this?

I am stuck on this.
    Thank you in advance for the help

Regards
    Hilton Viney

SupportTeam

Hi Hilton,

Thank you for getting in touch with us and I apologize for the issue you are experiencing.

Can you please send me a link to your map so that I can take a look at this for you and see if there are any JS Errors on your site?

Can you please tell me what versions of the plugin you are using on your site at the moment an if you are using any caching plugins?

Can you also please confirm that you have created a Google JavaScript API key and added it to your Maps->Settings->Advanced tab?

Thank you for your time in this matter.

ElaineTorres

I’m wondering if this issue was ever resolved as I am having the same issue.

The map renders fine and I can see everything beautifully, however if I zoom in to a section where several icons are, I cannot pan the map to center it or move it with a pinch. The little “google hand” that grabs and moves the map is not there.

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the original ticket holder (Hilton) never responded to the questions asked, however, it is possible that the issue might have been solved with the inclusion of the Google JavaScript API.

Can you please confirm that you have created a Google JavaScript API key and added it to your Maps->Settings->Advanced tab? Documentation on how to create the API key can be found here – https://www.wpgmaps.com/documentation/creating-a-google-maps-api-key/ – Can you please follow these instructions as the issue you are describing is likely caused by either

A) A Multiple Maps API error on your site (If the JavaScript API Key is not the issue this is also possible, in which case, can you please send me a link to your map so I can take a look at this for you)? Can you also please go to the Settings and remove our API call in Maps->Settings and under Troubleshooting, please disable our Google Maps API call?

OR

B) There is no JavaScript API key on your site and this is impacting the map functionality on your site?

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.