Cannot add Marker & Map not Visible in Admin Area

New home Forums Basic Version General queries Cannot add Marker & Map not Visible in Admin Area

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    boywonder

Suddenly, I’m unable to add markers to one of my maps (#18) and the map is not visible in the admin area. Please help. easttexasanglers.com

SupportTeam

Hi Charles,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us.

I registered for an account in order to view the map, but I continue to get the message You must be Registered and Logged In to view content. Registration is FREE when logged in and navigating to any map page. When clicking the Log In link provided there I’m told I am already logged in.

Thanks so much for your time.

Kind Regards,
    Trevor Anderson

boywonder

Trevor,
    Thank you for the quick response and my apologies for the log in issue. Each registration has to be Admin approved before you can gain access. I worked around the initial problem by just creating a new map and fortunately there where no markers yet associated with the original. I think the initial problem was just a temporary glitch as all seems to be working now.

Please consider this ticket closed/resolved.
    boywonder

SupportTeam

Hi Charles,

No problem, I’m glad this is now working for you 🙂

If you ever have two minutes spare, please consider reviewing the plugin on https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post – it would mean the world to me!

Thanks so much,

Kind Regards,
    Trevor Anderson

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.