Can not find a few options / features —

New home Forums Pro Add-on Pre-sale questions Can not find a few options / features —

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jsilberberg 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jsilberberg

I am looking at using your tool.

My first issue is Map Type = Satellite But I can’t seem to get the Default be Labels on –

My Second I set the Map Alignment to Center but don’t seem to be able specify the Lat / Log or the Marker to center on.

My Third is I set my first Marker But I can’t seem to add Text or Details of any type — Do I need the upgrade for that and if I do is there a limit to the number of markers at that point ?

Lastly I will have many markers on the map, in the hundreds possibly and would like to be able to add a search feature (title or Description) to recenter the map on given marker ? IS this possible ?

jsilberberg
    This reply has been marked as private.

Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch, we do appreciate your time.

Please find my responses below:
    1. Unfortunately, your attachment has exceeded the maximum file size limit on our forums. However, we have tested this locally and it appears the label option should be on by default when using the satellite view. Could I ask you to reshare your screenshot, however, please resize it before attaching it to your response?

2. The map alignment option simply aligns the map container on your page, meaning it does not alter the starting location of your map. In order to change the starting centre point of the map, please drag the map on the right-hand side of the map editor and save the map. The centre point will then be updated accordingly.

3. In order to add titles, descriptions, images and categories to your markers you will need to upgrade to our Pro add-on as this includes advanced marker control. We do not limit the number of markers within the free or pro versions of the plugin, meaning you can add as many markers as you require.

4. Our basic/free plugin does include the ability to search for markers using the store locator feature. This would allow a user to enter a location in the search box and find all markers within a specific region/radius of the map. However, the Pro add-on also allows users to search for markers using the title/description of the marker using Advanced Marker Listings.

I hope this helps?

Kind Regards,
    Dylan Auty

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.