- This topic has 20 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by poolec.
December 22, 2017 at 9:43 am #33242PerryModerator
I’ve re-enabled both those categories in the database,
Sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Is there anything else I can help you with?
– PerryDecember 27, 2017 at 10:57 am #33291PerryModerator
Sorry about that!
I’ve uploaded the very latest version of WPGM 7.* which solves this problem.
Please confirm that works for you?
– PerryDecember 27, 2017 at 3:30 pm #33294PerryModerator
I had a wonderful time thanks 🙂 Same to you!
Can you please do a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5) or clear your cache on the front page and try again?
– PerryDecember 28, 2017 at 11:24 am #33327PerryModerator
We don’t have a concrete date at the moment,
If those are my test markers, I hadn’t fixed the problems on the first 3. I tested this as working, but if you do find any different please let me know.
– PerryJanuary 2, 2018 at 9:25 am #33395PerryModerator
Not at all, we’re grateful for the reports!
My apologies for the delay in responding.
I’ve applied the latest patch, please trying saving your template again?
Regarding the sort order, I logged in to the site and set this to Title / Descending and can confirm that works correctly – if you’re still experiencing issues could you please tell me exactly which settings you used?
– PerryJanuary 5, 2018 at 4:45 pm #33471PerryModerator
This is because in your marker listing you have the ID column hidden in Maps -> Settings -> Marker Listing. You need to enable that in order for it to be sorted by ID when using the Advanced Listing Marker Table.
If you enable column that you’ll find that the setting works.
Is there anything else we can help you with?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.