Blank Page

New home Forums Pro Add-on Blank Page

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  patrizia.vergassola 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I don’t get any error but my gmap doesn’t load right.
    It’s blank without any markers on it.

Dove Fare i Test

Can you please help? Is it possible I have to add SSL certificate?

Thank you in advance,
    Patrizia

AbelC

Hi Patrizia,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

I have viewed your Map page and it appears that your Map start latitude and longitude is incorrect as it is currently focused on a white location.

Could I kindly ask if you could please navigate to Maps -> Edit -> Navigate to your Map -> Set the Map location and zoom -> Click on “Save Map”.

Your map page should now load the map location and zoom selected in the backend.

I hope this helps clarify, and please do let know if this is working for you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Hello Abel,

sorry but if I edit my map I can’t find Navigate to your Map -> Set the Map location and zoom -> Click on “Save Map” these commands.

All I get is General Settings, Themes, Directions, Store Locator, Advanced Settings, Marker Listing Options and Marker Filtering.

Can you please send a screenshot?

Additionally now I get this warning: Google API not loaded – Remove API checked in settings

Thank you in advance,
    Patrizia

AbelC

Hi Patrizia,

Thank you so much for getting back to me, and my sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Could I kindly ask if you would be open to submit a support ticket here -> https://www.wpgmaps.com/support/ -> And please provide us with a temporary admin account so that we can take a closer look as to what is causing this issue?

If so, would it perhaps be possible to please mention my name in this ticket so that the other agents will know to assign this ticket to me?

I will then be able to take a closer look at this issue and get back to you as soon possible.

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

Please do let me know, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Hello Abel,

I’ve done it.
    Did you receive it?
    I can’t find a my tickets section on the website neither I’ve received a confirmation email.

Thank you in advance,
    Patrizia

AbelC

Hi Patrizia,

Thank you so much for your time on this one, and my sincere apologies for the delayed response over the weekend.

I have now responded to your ticket.

Please do let me know if you have not yet received my response.

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.