Basic & Pro Map Conflicts with Accordion

New home Forums Gold Add-on Troubleshooting Basic & Pro Map Conflicts with Accordion

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dylan 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

stevegorney

I am building a new site using the Jupiter theme and it has built in accordion scripts for FAQs. When the basic and pro plugins are activated, the FAQ section is not visible. But I do see it in the code inspector. I do not see conflicts in the console. Could this be a z-index issue? (maps are not on the same page as accordion)

Nick Duncan
    Keymaster

Hi Steve
    Thank you for getting in touch.

Please can you send me a link to your website (in a private reply) so I can assess what the issue is and debug this for you. I don’t believe it’s a z-index issue. It may be more related to a JavaScript conflict.

Kind regards
    Nick

stevegorney

Thanks for the quick reply! Here is the page with the accordion FAQ. There are two modes Fancy (this one) and Simple. Both do not work when map is activated.

FAQ

Steve

stevegorney

Hi Nick, the site is going live this week. Any update on this? Thank you.

Steve

Dylan

Hi Steve,

So sorry for the delay in response. We have been having issues with our notification system lately.

I had a look at the FAQ page and it appears that the error being displayed is ‘jQuery is not defined’.

Could I ask you to confirm that you have not enabled the ‘Override jQuery’ toggle in the general settings (Maps -> Settings)?

Thank you for your time on this one.

stevegorney

Dylan:

I can not thank you enough for the excellent support. That WAS the issue. I had migrated an older version of the site with the map already installed. I must have had to set that 2+ years ago. It is working great with the FAQ now. This issue is resolved.

Best regards,

Steve Gorney

Dylan
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.