Backend NO TABS or List of Markers

New home Forums Pro Add-on Backend NO TABS or List of Markers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    xparrot

I have not been in WP Google Maps in awhile. I have updated to the lastest version of the Standard and Pro. When I go on the backend it is quite different than in the past (and in the videos in the support section). There are NO TABS. It is just one long scrolling page starting with Create Your Own Map then Map Settings, ThemePresets, Theme Editor, Diretions, etc.

The biggest issue is I cannot for the life of me find my list of markers (addresses/icons) for an existing map.

The marker is on the map on the front end, but that address shows NOWHERE on the backend. The marker is WAY too big on this map, but I do not want add a smaller marker, since I cannot seem to find this current marker to edit it or delete it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    xparrot

I did miss a Pro update which fixed the size of the marker, but I cannot find the address/icon for that marker on the backend at all.

Steven

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch, we really appreciate your time.

Could I kindly ask you to navigate to -> Maps -> Settings -> Advanced -> Kindly enable Developer mode and save the settings?

Please then disable Developer mode and then resave the settings.

Then kindly navigate to your Map Editor and please do a hard refresh (CTRL + F5). Please confirm if this helps?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

xparrot

That did the trick! Now to do that on all my sites.

Steven

Hi again,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

I am glad to hear this has helped.

Please do let me know if there is anything more I can help with as I am always eager to assist. 🙂

If you ever have two minutes spare, please consider reviewing the plugin on https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post it would mean the world to me! (If possible, could I ask you to mention both your name and mine in the review for administrative purposes, this would be a tremendous help!)

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.