Autoapprove when importing?

New home Forums Gold Add-on Autoapprove when importing?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    blape

I see a checkbox to autoapprove visiter generated, but I am not seeing anything to allow me to autoapprove when I import new entries to be plotted on the map. I am currently uploading a CSV that has 1800 rows, so with the current setup…I’m having to go in and click a checkbox to approve each entry…line by line. There has got to be an easier/better way.

also…is there a way to see a log after an upload? I had 1,856 rows uploaded and only 1,854 actually plotted. But I am not seeing anyway to find out which are the 2 that didn’t upload and why

Steven

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch, we really appreciate your time.

In the CSV sheet being used, there will be an “approve” column. Simply ensure each marker is set to 1 as this will approve that marker for your import. Setting these entries to 0 will have them unapproved.

Additionally, we do create logs when importing, and to locate these, simply navigate to your website directory to the following file location: yourwebsitewp-contentpluginswp-google-maps-proincludesimport-export here you should find the import log.

Kindly let me know if this helps?

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

blape

Steven..that is perfect..thank ya sir!

One final question…I’m getting a message in the admin stating that we are using an outdated version, previous to 8, but if you look at the attachments…we are up to date and there are no updates available for any of the plugins we have installed. Let me know if there is something additional that we need to do.

Really appreciate the prompt support!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Steven
    This reply has been marked as private.
    blape

That worked perfect…thanks Steven!

Steven

Hi again,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

I am glad to hear this has helped correct the issue experienced.

Please do let me know if you have any other questions or issues as I am always eager to assist. 🙂

If you ever have two minutes spare, please consider reviewing the plugin on https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post it would mean the world to me! (If possible, could I ask you to mention both your name and mine in the review for administrative purposes, this would be a tremendous help!)

Do have a fantastic week further.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.