After update of WP Google Maps – not showing custom icons

New home Forums Basic Version General queries After update of WP Google Maps – not showing custom icons

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  tacaha5 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

rossennenov

Hello! Today I update WP Goolge Maps to v. 7.11.38 and after that markers on the maps do not show with custom icons but with default red one. I have the Pro-Add On v. 6.41 too. Can you help me?
    The site is:
    https://imagebulgaria.com/tourist-regions/rila-pirin/

Perry

Hi there

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues.

Can you please confirm where the icons are set?

Are these set on your category page?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Dom Wint

Can I jump in on this as well (or tell me to start a new thread). I have a similar issue.

Updated Pro and Basic versions this morning (23rd) and now my Custom markers (set in categories) are not displaying. Also, my custom CSS seems to have gone a bit screwy.

Home

Th

rossennenov

Hi…
    Yes the icons are set on category of the markers.
    The real icons are everywhere in the WP system, but in the front end of the site they disappear…

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  rossennenov.

CuriousCraig

I am experiencing the same problem. Recent update wiped out my custom pin icons. I had set them manually on dozens of them. They all default back to red pin now. Did my upgrade get wiped out too. I cant even create a new pin other than a basic pin. 🙁

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  CuriousCraig.

Perry

Hi everyone

Thank you for reporting this issue.

We are unable to reproduce this issue at our end, at all.

Could I please ask one or more of you to open a ticket at https://wpgmaps.com/wp-admin/ referencing this thread, and enclosing FTP details where permissible?

We recently fixed a discrepancy between table marker icons and map marker icons, we’ll need to see why this is failing to retrieve the correct icons on your site.

The data will still be in memory so please don’t worry about having lost any icons or having to re-do anything, we simply need to establish why this change has broken this feature and then patch the issue.

Kind regards
    – Perry

comsud

Hi there,

Same problem for me, i also add that i have add one category this morning maybe it will be an important element to know ?

Perry

Hi there

Thanks for letting us know.

Considering we cannot reproduce this issue locally, we would need you to open a ticket at http://wpgmaps.com/contact-us and supply FTP details so that we can solve this for you.

Kind regards
    – Perry

tacaha5

Same for me. I updated plugin yesterday. When I did this, it also deactivated my Pro version. I reactivated it, now some custom markers are showing up but most of them are not.

Perry

Hi there

Please can we ask anyone reporting this issue to open a ticket at http://wpgmaps.com/contact-us and supply FTP details.

We cannot reproduce this issue at our end. We would need to be able to see what’s causing this in situ to offer a solution.

Kind regards
    – Perry

lovepreet

I am also having the same problem, Is this issue fixed yet?

Perry

Hi there

Please could we ask you to all update the core plugin to 7.11.39 which went live just now.

This solves the issue.

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused, and thank you again for taking the time to report this issue.

Kind regards
    – Perry

rossennenov

Everything work like charm. Thanks for quick responce.

tacaha5

This is working now on our site, thank you for fixing it!

Perry

HI there

Thank you for letting us know!

If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.