Address autocomplete in UGM form not working

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers Troubleshooting Address autocomplete in UGM form not working

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dylan 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

rjasilionis

Hi, all needed services are enabled like in the documentation. Autocomplete is wroking in the “Get directions”, but it is not working in UGM. Web site: http://tavotaskas.lt/index.php/maistoprekes/

Dylan

Hi there,

Unfortunately the current version of the Visitor Generated Markers add-on does not include Auto-Complete functionality. However we will definitely be adding this in a future release, and I have added this to our development schedule.

However I would be happy to assist you with applying some minor code changes to the Visitor Generated Markers Add-on which will allow for the use of Auto-Complete within the form, if you would like? 🙂

rjasilionis

Your assitance is very wellcome 🙂 But first of all I’d like to say that in your demo it is working. Please see attached image

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dylan

Hi there,

The version seen on our demo page is actually a development copy of the Visitor Generated Markers Add-on, which showcases some of the fixes we are planning to release in the near future.

One of those being the auto-complete functionality mentioned earlier.

So sorry for the confusion on that one. Would you be open to me emailing you a copy of the Visitor Generated Markers add-on which includes this?

rjasilionis
    This reply has been marked as private.

rjasilionis

we made some changes to UGM with you: https://www.wpgmaps.com/forums/topic/ugm-and-tablet-or-smart-phone/
    the link still white 🙂
    will it still have possibility to add markers with smartphone after i update UGM?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  rjasilionis.

rjasilionis

Hi, I would appreciate if you would be able to send before the weekend 🙂

Dylan

Hi there,

So sorry for the delay, I was out of the office on Friday and therefore could not create the fix for you.

I have however sent it through to you now. Please let me know if you need any assistance getting it setup?

Thank you so much for your time. 🙂

rjasilionis

Dylan
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.