Adding map shortcode to page breaks CSS

New home Forums Basic Version Troubleshooting Adding map shortcode to page breaks CSS

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lisa_Tate

Hi,

I have just started testing out map plugins for adding a partner map to our site (hoping to buy pro if everything works out). Unfortunately when I add the short code for the map I just created, the CSS of the page in preview mode completely breaks (see the two images for the difference when shortcode is added and shortcode not added).

It did work briefly before I tested out the “store locator” option, but then after switching this off and saving the map and draft post, and refreshing, it now seems to be in a permanent broken state.

Do you have any idea what the issue might be or is this impossible to know? Our W3 Total Cache has cause issues in the past and I wonder if you have had any documented issues with cache plugins?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to get in touch with us, we really appreciate your time.

The styling issue you are experiencing is not something I have seen before, however it is possible that there may be a styling conflict present.

Would it be possible for you to send me a link to a test page where this occurs so that I can have a look at this?

I would really like to get this sorted as soon as possible for you, and prevent any future conflicts for other users with similar situations.

Thank you for your time. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.