Add titles to marker list and display in two columns?

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries Add titles to marker list and display in two columns?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    adambradford

I’m using ‘Basic List, Below Map’ to display my marker list.

1) When sorting the marker list by category, is there a way of adding a title above each category?

2) I have two categories. Could these categories appear in two separate columns side by side? (Except on mobile)

Thanks,

Adam.

Dylan

Hi Adam,

Thank you so much for getting in touch, we really appreciate your time.

Please find mt responses below:
    1. Unfortunately this is not currently supported, however if you elaborate slightly on this, I may be able to add this to our development schedule?
    2. At the moment categories are separated by a comma (,) – I believe this could be achieved, however would require some extensive changes to the code.

I would be happy to help with this where possible?

adambradford

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for your reply, sorry for my delay in replying!

1) I don’t know what else to tell you about this, but basically when the marker list is sorted by category, it would be great if the list for Category 1 could display a title above it saying ‘Category 1’ and the list for Category 2 displayed a title above it saying ‘Category 2’.

2) I’m reluctant to make extensive changes to the code my end, only because I’ve already made some changes (as seen in this thread: https://www.wpgmaps.com/forums/topic/change-map-marker-list-to-direct-links) and if I keep making changes, it will be very difficult if you guys update the plugin at some point and I then need to re-enter all my changes if I want to use the new version!

Adam.

Dylan

Hi Adam,

Thank you so much for the feedback on this one.

Please find my responses below:
    1. Thank you for clarifying, I believe I now understand what you are trying to achieve. This is something that we have had suggestions for before, and we will definitely consider this in future.
    2. Not a problem at all, I completely understand.

My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

adambradford

Thanks Dylan! Great support as usual.

Adam.

Dylan

Hi Adam,

Only a pleasure always happy to help!

🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.