Add custom metabox in the list of points of interest

New home Forums Gold Add-on Add custom metabox in the list of points of interest

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andream
    Participant

Hello,
    i want to add custom metaboxes to the plugin backoffice, is it possible to access through a hook to do this?

Thanks

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we do appreciate your time.

Please may I ask if you may confirm where specifically you would like to add custom metaboxes so that I may confirm if this is possible?

I look forward to your response.

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

Andream
    Participant

Thanks for replying, i’d like to add the metabox under the title.

Thanks

Matthew

Hi again,

Thank you for your response and time on this, I really appreciate it!

Thank you for the confirmation, unfortunately there aren’t any hooks to add a custom metabox under the Title input in the marker panel.

However, you may add a custom input field under the “Title” input field by editing the core code of the plugin in the following file: wp-google-maps\html\map-edit-page\marker-panel.html.php

Please note that as this would be a change in the core code, the change will be undone when the plugin is updated.

I hope this answers your question?

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

loixiyo
    Participant

Hi!

I have been checking the file marker-panel.html.php. The div for the categories is empty so I guess that the categories are injected later with Javascript. Where can I modify the HTML for the categories?

Kind regards.

Matthew

Hi @loixiyo,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we do appreciate your time.

As the Categories feature is a Pro feature, you may find the respective code in the Pro Add-on. The category-picker class handles loading the HTML for the categories, thus please see the below file:
    \wp-google-maps-pro\includes\class.category-picker.php

Please do let me know if this helps?

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.