Add Alignment to Gutenberg Block

New home Forums Gold Add-on General queries Add Alignment to Gutenberg Block

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  akasharkbow 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

akasharkbow

I was wondering if you would consider activating the built-in Gutenberg Alignment to the maps block. I need to align my map to the right and that would really help.

Also, when I try to add additional CSS classes to the map block it doesn’t seem to be adding it in.

Cheers,

David J.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

AbelC

Hi David,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

I am currently transferring you to our Lead Developer that will be able to assist you further with this issue.

He will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Please do let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Perry

Hi David

Thank you for your suggestion, we can definitely get that added in, yes. In the mean time, you can control that alignment in Maps -> Edit in the Advanced Settings tab.

Regarding CSS classes, we will take a look into that today with a view to get a patch out for that issue early this week. Thank you for bringing that to our attention.

In the mean time, is there anything else we can help you with?

Kind regards
    – Perry

akasharkbow

Thanks so much for your help. I noticed the class fix in the latest update. I appreciate your quick fix.

David J.

Perry

Hi David

You are most welcome!

If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.