Need some help with WP Google Maps?
This section will help you find troubleshooting techniques for the most common problems experienced with WP Google Maps:
- An alert pops up containing “This page was unable to display a Google Maps element. The provided Google API key is invalid or this site is not authorized to use it. Error Code: InvalidKeyOrUnauthorizedURLMapError”
- My map is not showing on my website
- My markers are not showing on my map in the front-end
- This folder does not exist. Please create it.
- I’m getting jQuery errors showing on my website
- I’m getting a “jQuery not found” error where my map should be
- I’m getting a Maps Multiple API error in my browser console.
Was this article helpful to you?