This article covers adding support agents to your API project for WP Google Maps. This article is based on WP Google Maps v6.4.05.
If you are struggling to create, edit, or enable the API key for Google Maps API project for WP Google Maps please get in touch with us. The agent who responds to your ticket will give you an email address to add to your project. Follow the instructions below to add the agent to your project so we can assist you.
- Log in to the Google API Manager Console here: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/library
- Click the “hamburger” menu in the top-right corner (it says “Products & Services” when you hover over it with your mouse),
- Click the IAM & Admin menu item (See Screenshot 1)
- On the IAM Window you will see Permissions for project followed by the name of your selected project. Click the Add button at the top of the window (See Screenshot 2)
- Add the email address you were sent in the text box on the next window (See Screenshot 3)
- Click Project from the dropdown menu and then click Editor on the sub-menu (See Screenshot 3)
- Click the Add button on the Add Member window (See Screenshot 4)
Step 1 – IAM & Admin Menu
Step 2 – IAM Permissions
Step 3 – Grant Permissions
Step 4 – Add Agent
This covered adding support agents to your API project for WP Google Maps. This article is based on WP Google Maps v6.4.05. If you need further assistance or are having other issues with the plugins, feel free to visit our Support Desk.
Was this article helpful to you?