- Log in to the Google API Manager Console here: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/library
- Click the Library link in the left sidebar
- Select the project you created when you created your API Key for WP Go Maps (See the top arrow in the screenshot below)
- Click the link to the Google Maps Places API Web Service in the listing under Google Maps APIs. (See bottom arrow in screenshot below.)
- Click Enable on the Google Maps Places API Web Service window.
This article covered enabling autocomplete for Google Maps in WP Go Maps. This article is based on WP Go Maps v6.4.05. If you need further assistance or are having other issues with the plugins, feel free to visit our Support Desk.
Was this article helpful to you?