- Installing the plugin
- Creating your first map
- Advanced Options for Individual Maps
- Exporting and Importing your map markers
- Full Screen Map Mode
- Store Locator
- Other tutorials
- Using your map as a Widget
- Creating a theme for you map
- Changing the plugin language
- Changing the Google Maps language
- Using the Plugin on a Multisite Installation with Domain Mapping enabled
- Using GET variables to control your map (Linking to a marker from another page)
- Create a map and marker using Custom Fields
- Real time location tracking
- Separating the VGM form from the Map
- Troubleshooting section
- How to create Polygons and Polylines
- Pro changelog
- Gold changelog
- An alert pops up containing “This page was unable to display a Google Maps element. The provided Google API key is invalid or this site is not authorized to use it. Error Code: InvalidKeyOrUnauthorizedURLMapError”
- My map is not showing on my website
- My markers are not showing on my map in the front-end
- This folder does not exist. Please create it.
- I’m getting jQuery errors showing on my website
- I’m getting a “jQuery not found” error where my map should be
- I’m getting a Maps Multiple API error in my browser console.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I update the pro/gold/developer plugin
- Where can I find custom map icons?
- Can I Allow Visitors to Create Markers?
- How to add a Scroll-Bar to the Info-Window
- Where can I get a new download of the plugin?
- How can I upgrade my purchase of WP Google Maps?
- How do I create my first map?
- How to create a Pokemon Go map using WordPress
Google Maps API keys
- How can I create a Google Maps API?
- How to add support agents to edit your Project?
- Challenge: Display the advanced marker listing to the right/left of the map
- Challenge: On hover over element changes map centre and zoom
- Challenge: How to restrict the Autocomplete to only give locations in your country
- Challenge: Moving Store Locator Below Map
- Challenge: Moving Marker Listing Above Map
- Challenge: How to generate a Google Maps Geocoding API key
This section is still being developed. If there is no link to the section you require that means we are still busy creating it. If you need help please consider using the support forum or contact us directly.
Was this article helpful to you?