- Advanced Options for Individual Maps
- Map Mashup
- Map Shortcode Parameters
- Setting the default marker icon
- Custom Markers on your map
- Marker Content Editor
- Setting your map type
- Listing your markers below the map
- Adding Videos to your Markers
- Carousel Marker Listing
- Using KML/KMZ and GeoRSS files with WP Google Maps Pro
- How to use Fusion Table data on your map
- How to Create a Marker Cluster (Group)
- Full Screen Map Mode
- Customizing your InfoWindows
- Using HeatMaps
- Using your map as a Widget
- Creating a theme for your map
- Changing the plugin language
- Changing the Google Maps language
- Scrolling and Panning on Mobile Devices
- Using the Plugin on a Multisite Installation with Domain Mapping enabled
- Using GET variables to control your map (Linking to a marker from another page)
- Create a map and marker using Custom Fields
- Real time location tracking
- Custom Fields and Custom Field Filtering
- How to create Polygons and Polylines
New in Pro version 8
- Advanced Custom Fields & 3rd Party Integration
- Sort by Distance & Distance Display
- Bulk JPEG Import
- Marker Gallery
- Sticky Markers
- Auto Search Area
- Directions for OpenLayers
- User Interface Style
New in Gold version 5
- “This page can’t load Google Maps correctly”
- “This API project is not authorized to use this API”
- “API Not Activated Map Error”
- An alert pops up containing “This page was unable to display a Google Maps element. The provided Google API key is invalid or this site is not authorized to use it. Error Code: InvalidKeyOrUnauthorizedURLMapError”
- My map is not showing on my website
- My markers are not showing on my map in the front-end
- This folder does not exist. Please create it.
- I’m getting jQuery errors showing on my website
- I’m getting a “jQuery not found” error where my map should be
- I’m getting a Maps Multiple API error in my browser console.
- ‘Use my Location’ is not working
- When creating a Marker, “Adding…” shows indefinitely
- I’m experiencing fatal errors after upgrading to Version 7
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Purchase Options
- New Google Maps API changes
- How do I update the pro/gold/developer plugin
- Where can I find custom map icons?
- Can I Allow Visitors to Create Markers?
- How to add a Scroll-Bar to the Info-Window
- Where can I get a new download of the plugin?
- How can I upgrade my purchase of WP Google Maps?
- I have a Custom Request
- I did not receive my Invoice
Google Maps API keys
- How can I create a Google Maps API?
- Ensuring Your Referrers are Properly Inserted
- How to add support agents to edit your Project?
- Challenge: Display the advanced marker listing to the right/left of the map
- Challenge: On hover over element changes map centre and zoom
- Challenge: How to restrict the Autocomplete to only give locations in your country
- Challenge: Moving Store Locator Below Map
- Challenge: Moving Marker Listing Above Map
- Challenge: How to generate a Google Maps Geocoding API key
This section is still being developed. If there is no link to the section you require that means we are still busy creating it. If you need help please consider using the support forum or contact us directly.
Was this article helpful to you?