Purchase the Professional Edition of WP Google Maps today and experience the following features:
- Add Descriptions, Links and Pictures to your markers
- Create Multiple maps!
- Let your users get Directions to your markers
- Add Categories to your markers and dynamically filter them on your map
- Mashup multiple maps
- List your markers below your map
- Export your markers to a CSV file for quick editing
- Add animations to your markers!
- Fully responsive (mobile ready)
- KML/GeoRSS support
- Use custom images for your marker icons
- Add polygons and polylines to you map
- Supports Fusion Tables
- Latest Google Maps API
- Drag and zoom to save your map location
- Virtually unlimited markers
- Quick email support
Over 5 000 websites use WP Google Maps. Read some of the reviews.
|3 Site License||Use the plugin on up to 3 different sites.||$14.99||Quick email support. Access to updates and support forever.|
|Developer License||Use the plugin on as many sites as you wish.Plus get the following plugins for free! (Worth $70):||49.99
|Quick email support. Access to updates and support forever!|
If you are a non profit organization, please contact us
See how others are using the plugin
What our clients have to say
Maps are fully "responsive" for mobile browsers. I'm using iThemes mobile-responsive "Builder" themes, work perfectly with this plugin.
Pages and posts load very quickly with this plugin as compared to other Google Map plugins.
Possible to place multiple unique markers on maps.
The free plugins that come with the Pro version are amazing - Gold version, Visitor-generated markers, Live-Chat plugin.
The whole plugin and the backend Settings has a great feel of professionalism and user-friendliness.
Other Google map plugins load up to 314 marker icons, whether you want them or not, causing my host to warn me of excessive files on my quota. With this plugin you only upload what you need.
I simply can't think of any improvements! Well done, guys!
Paul Toschi, New Zealand
David Lowe, Tokyo
John Edwards, California
Eric Blanchard, Aransas Pass